**LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT - $300 OFF (price reflected in the booking fee)**
The Earthy Rainbows Workshop is a two day workshop taught by Angie Knuston, Amy Guenther and Lindsey Stock on March 15 & 16, 2019. The class is going to be focused on newborn posing in a studio light setting. Angie Knutson will be teaching prop posing one day, and Sweet Little You Photography will be teaching beanbag posing one day. Attendees will have the opportunity to take photos of each setup. The class will be held at Nicole Harnois Photography's studio in downtown Cedar Falls, IA. Class will be capped at 10 students.
THE COST OF $2197 ($1897 with current discount) INCLUDES:
- 2 day workshop (9:30 am – 3:30 pm both days)
- feedback on shots taken at workshop
- super awesome newborn prop goodie bag
- invitation to drinks/dinner with Amy, Lindsey & Angie Friday night (at your own cost)
- invitation to join our closed facebook workshop groups
- presets from AKP & SLYP
- own a professional camera and preferably a 50mm or 35mm lens. You may also bring a macro if you want.
- be comfortable shooting in manual mode and have an understanding of iso, aperture, and shutter speed.
- not live or operate your business within 80 miles of zip code 55060
A $597 retainer fee will be required as a down payment to reserve your spot. The remaining balance is due no later than 1 week before the workshop.